Sunday 30 November 2014

Wecome to my first post

I am starting this new blog because I have joined a few Pay Per Click (PPC) sites where you click adverts and watch them from 3-30 seconds in order to earn a few 0.01 pence! There is more to it than the adverts and I'll go through that in future posts, after all you won't get rich or even earn a few pounds a week from just watching the adverts!

I have read several strategy guides online about NeoBux but they are so unrealistic only giving you the information on the best results. I've decided to blog my progress giving a true result of how much I am earning.

I am still new to this, I've been using NeoBux for six weeks seriously (I did join three months ago but didn't really know how to use it so didn't!) I have also been using ClixSense since August so that's around four months.

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment