Sunday 30 November 2014

My NeoBux Progress

I signed up to NeoBux in August 2014 but didn't really start using it till October. I had clicked a few adverts but they didn't earn me much at all so thought it was all a bit pointless! On my previous post I mention that I found a strategy that I am now roughly following so I am now going to add my progress!

As the strategy said I needed to get up to 60c to be able to rent my first 3 referrals. I had around 40c in my account from clicking the random ads over the last few months so only needed another 20c. I actually did a few mini jobs to earn that amount. There are some pretty easy tasks on there that you have to search for certain phrases on google and record your findings. You get paid around 8c for each task and they take a few minutes to do so it wasn't long before I had my $0.60.

2014/10/21 at 14:29 You have received the 3 referrals you rented.

Over the next week I had build up to just over $2 by doing a few mini jobs and of course clicking on the adverts. When you view an advert you get a bonus pack of 3 chances to win something, could be coins, points or money, I have heard of people winning gold membership too! I'll go into the things I have won later.

2014/10/28 at 16:23 You have received the 10 referrals you rented.

So $2 bought me 10 referrals. I carried on with viewing my adverts every day and doing some mini jobs every now and then. In the mean time I had received a $20 payment from ClixSense (another pretty good site for clicking ads, doing mini jobs and surveys). I though I would invest $5 into my Neobux account. This isn't something you need to do but I am quite impatient!  I then had $8 in my account so used that to get 40 more referrals.

2014/11/04 at 17:41 You have received the 40 referrals you rented.

So the $8 bought me 40 rented referrals taking my total up to 53. There was a few good mini jobs available so I managed to make quite a bit through that as well as watching the adverts. I also had a couple of AdPrize wins, $1 and $0.25!

2014/11/11 at 17:44 You have received the 100 referrals you rented.

Amazingly I had enough money to buy 100 referrals in one go! They cost me £20. I also won $0.25 a couple of times this week. Managed to save another $20 for referrals again mainly from the mini jobs.

2014/11/18 at 18:33 You have received the 100 referrals you rented.

There I was up to 253 referrals, continuing to make a decent amount on mini jobs.

2014/11/25 at 18:35 You have received the 40 referrals you rented.

As a standard you can only rent up to 300 referrals so the maximum I could get this week was 40. So that's where I am now, I have 293 referrals clicking on average 348 times a day earning me roughly $1.75.

If my referrals were all clicking four times a day that would be 1172 clicks a day that I would be getting paid for. Mine are actually clicking around 30% of what is possible.

At the moment of writing this post I have earned $145.25! As you have read that has all been reinvested into buying rented referrals and also extending them (as you only rent them for 30 days to start with, you can pay to rent them for up to 240 days)


Here is my referral link, feel free to use it to sign up: http://www.neobux.com/?r=Alix81

No comments:

Post a Comment